Pilates is for Every Body!
The Joseph Pilates Method is one of the most successful physical conditioning/post-rehabilitative exercise programs since its conception by Joseph Pilates in the 1920’s. By focusing on deep core strengthening and progressive muscle stretching and strengthening, Pilates develops better muscle control, balance, and coordination of movement. Individuals, dancers and athletes worldwide use this method of exercise to enhance their health and fitness goals, improve sports performance, prevent injury, and recover from surgery and/or injury.
Pilates is a series of exercises designed to help your body function better in daily activities. Unlike other types of exercises, the traditional Pilates Method focuses on building your body from the inside out and is based on “natural movement”. One can start Pilates at any age and continue doing it for the rest of their life.
“Every Body ” will Benefit by:
- Increasing Flexibility & Strength
- Creating Long/Lean Muscles
- Improving Spinal Alignment & Posture
- Developing and Maintaining Core Strength
- Uniformly Developing The Body
- Improving Breathing & Lung Capacity
- Restoring Physical & Mental Vitality
- Supporting a Healthy Lifestyle